Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sounds in Sites

Hello My Music Lovers.
How do I know what's hot in the streets?
Well it's a combination of my ears and a few websites.
I will share with you....hopefully you will share with me :)

This site has everything from promotions,tracks, to videos. It is updated regularly-At least every other day if not more. Check it out.

Basically, this site is updated with the latest in hiphop, r&b, and reggae. Like for real I 100% recommend this site. This is where you need to be! Also, users can submit their songs and one user submitted song will be posted as the "user submitted song of the day". So a good way to get out there and be heard.

O.K. So I bet you're thinking "youtube...hot new music...4real?" Yes baby! hot new music. I mean most people on you-tube are not Grammy nominated artist, but they've got REAL vocals. Whenever I want to really hear someone "sAng" youtube is my place of refuge. Here's a few......

0 comments:

Post a Comment