Friday, October 2, 2009

CHANGES and CHANGES

I know. I know. I know it's been almost a month, but I had to get a few priorities in order. All is well and everything is calm...JUST A FEW CHANGES... *This just in* I have a new place! I have some new internet! I have a new revamping of "My THING ABOUT IT IS" = THE SOUND OF MUSIC. Basically, I took a look at my blog and thought it was a little all over the place(nothing really wrong with that), but I decided to take a shot at love...for music
..............................................................................................................................................................................
Artist Spotlight: Ryan Leslie





I love this man's music. It's time for him to get some credit.












Anthony Ryan Leslie (born September 25, 1978, in Washington, D.C.) is an American record producer, multi-instrumentalist, rapper, and singer. Founder of the media company NextSelection Lifestyle Group, Leslie has produced singles for a number of artists in a variety of genres ranging from R&B/Hip-Hop to Pop to Gospel. From 2005-2006 he had his most commercial success to date with NextSelection/Bad Boy/Atlantic recording artist Cassie and her single "Me & U". Leslie's debut album, Ryan Leslie (2009), features the songs "Diamond Girl," "Addiction," and "How It Was Supposed To Be."
 
 
 






0 comments:

Post a Comment