Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sales and Samples




TIP FOR THE WEEK: nUmBeR 1: Please do not go the mall when you have no money and intend to buy not-a-thing! You are taking up valuable space. Please window shop from the convenience of your computer screen. Thank you and Enjoy the Blog!

So I did a little shopping this weekend..BAD CECILY..BAD CECILY. Well here's a list of what I got for the low low..GOOD CECILY..GOOD CECILY
  1. Sperry Topsider Bahama Women Shoes Green Anchors Women. $18 Macys

  2. Long-sleeved hooded shirt. green $5 Old Navy
3. Grey Blazer. $15 Old Navy

4.Black Slouch Cowboy Boot. $32.50 WetSeal

5. I love music Tee. $ 9.50 WetSeal


I LOVE
MUSIC...LIKE 4 really REAL!

Let us take a stroll down memory lane and see where some of our favorite songs are sampled.*


Beyonce and JayZ: Upgrade U:2006.....samples.... Betty Wright:Girl's Can't Do What The Guys Do:1968 UPGRADE YOUR EARS HERE

Plies and TPain:Shawty:2007.......samples.....Eath,Wind, and Fire:Fantasy:1977 LISTEN SHA WTY!



Drake:Best I ever Had: 2009....samples.......Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds:Fallin In Love:1975 LOVE THIS SOUND

WOW! THERE ARE SO MANY...AND I'M GETTING SLEEPING...TO HEAR MORE GO TO www.whosampled.com

And Since It's September....


* special thanks to the cuzzo Ashley for putting me on

0 comments:

Post a Comment